APC is Hiring in Nairobi & Mombasa
As part of its on going expansion campaign in Kenya, Africa Plantation Capital is looking for Client Relationship Managers (CRM’s) for its Nairobi and Mombasa offices. The CRM position is open to both male and female applicants.
Africa Plantation Capital is part of the multi-award winning APC Group of global companies. On top of a competitive compensation structure, exceptional and exciting incentives are on offer. Success has the potential to lead to unlimited and uncapped earning structure.
- 23-55 years of age.
- Clean cut, attractive and presentable.
- Must speak clear fluent English and Swahili.
- No criminal convictions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to start immediately. (Not next week or next month.
- Full training & travel
- Safe and professional working environment.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Company laptops and mobile phones.
Please send your C.V. with a color head shot photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact.
Please adhere to the below:
For Nairobi, The email subject line must be : Nairobi CRM
For Mombasa, The email subject line must be : Mombasa CRM
Do not send in all your certificates all we require is your C.V. and photo.
The above photo is from a recent press conference between APC and the Kenya Forestry Research Institute (KEFRI), please Click Here to learn more.