APC is Hiring in Kenya & Uganda
As part of its on going expansion campaign in East Africa, Award winning Africa Plantation Capital is looking to fill the following positions for its Nairobi & Mombasa, Kenya and in its Kampala, Uganda offices.
- Sales Representatives – Job Code: 011
- Marketing Representatives – Job Code: 012
- Call Center Staff – Job Code: 013
- Administration Staff – Job Code: 014
Africa Plantation Capital is part of the multi-award winning APC Group of global companies and has won the Kenya New Business of the year award from Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
On top of a competitive compensation structure, exceptional and exciting incentives are on offer. Success has the potential to lead to unlimited and uncapped earning structure.
- 25-55 years of age.
- Clean & presentable appearance.
- Must speak clear fluent English and Swahili.
- No criminal convictions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to start immediately. (Not next week or next month)
- Full training & travel
- Safe and professional working environment.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Company laptops and mobile phones to relevant positions.
For Kenya Positions: Please send your C.V. with a color head shot photo to email@example.com and we will be in contact.
For Uganda Position: Please send your C.V. with a color head shot photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact.
Please strictly adhere to the below:
For Nairobi: The email subject line must be : Nairobi Office + Job Code
For Mombasa: The email subject line must be : Mombasa Office + Job Code
For Kampala: The email subject line must be : Kampala Office + Job Code
Please do not send in all your certificates all we require is your C.V. and photo. We will let you know what other data we require. Thank You in advance.
APC Wins New Kenya Business of the Year Award !
We are very please to announce that Africa Plantation Capital has just won the “New Business of the Year” award in Kenya from the Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry. We would like to thank all our incredible staff and client who made this possible. God Bless you all!